Policies: ByAmish Handcrafted Furniture
- Once the order is placed, the furniture will take 4-6 weeks to make and 1-2 weeks to deliver.
- Most products purchased from Amish Crafted will be blanked-wrapped and delivered by truck. The furniture will be set-up inside home (sometimes by the Amish craftsmen themselves). Some items may be delivered via freight.
- Shipping is free for ALL products.
- Amish Crafted has a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee for all furniture purchased. We will refund the full price of all returned furniture.
- We also have an inspection period. If there are any shipment damages, contact us within 48 hours of the shipment being received and we will repair or replace the furniture free of charge.
- All furniture has a one year warranty. Any cracking, warping of the wood, etc. within one year will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
We appreciate the trust you place in Amish Crafted. Amish Crafted understands that people are concerned about their personal information that is collected and how it is used when they are shopping online. We believe that our customers' personal information is their private property and we are committed to respecting your privacy of your personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Amish Crafted does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services
you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or
with Amish Crafted under confidentiality agreements. These companies
may use your personal information to help Amish Crafted communicate
with you about offers from Amish Crafted and our marketing partners.
However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
You can shop and purchase on our site with confidence, knowing that we've taken the security measures to keep your information safe. When you make a payment in our online check out process, you are taken to a secure server at Authorize.Net where you enter your credit card information. When you click to submit the payment, the payment information is encrypted using 128bit
SSL technology and securely sent to an Authorize.Net transaction server. The server sends the data through the authorization network to the appropriate card issuer's bank using a secure propriety connection. When the authorization process is complete after about five seconds you'll receive an approval or decline response, and the Authorize.Net server stores the transaction. As a merchant,
we do not store your credit card number when you make a payment online. In fact, we don't even see it. That information remains protected private data between you and the secure server. All the credit card numbers saved on the Authorize.Net server are masked, leaving only the first and last digits displayed to us.
If you ever have any questions, I welcome you to write to me directly at Brian@byamish.com
DID YOU KNOW? We often
bring one of our master
craftsman with us when we
deliver to your door. When a
piece is particularly complex,
only the very best will do to
ensure that the piece you
ordered becomes the heirloom
you had hoped for.